It’s the season of graduation, and the perfect time to buy or lease a car.
You’ve earned your diploma! Whether you just graduated from high school or college, it’s important to know all the facts before you buy or lease. We did all the research to help you make the right decision.
Buy or lease? A lot of questions are involved when it comes to car shopping. Are you heading off to college? Entering the real world? What style of car will best fit your lifestyle right now? What about in the future?
For some, leasing is the best option. You’re unsure where you’ll end up in a few years and don’t want a long-term commitment with a car purchase.
When you purchase a car, you’re making an investment. How long do you want that investment to last? Will you be happy with the same car 5 to 10 years from now?
We found a nifty survey to help you think through what you’re looking for in a car – just click the button at the bottom of the page to check it out! Read through some of our positive reasons for both leasing and buying a car.
- Be up-to-date on the latest technology trends since your lease will be up in 2-3 years and you can get something brand new.
- Make lower monthly payments and put less down on a leased car.
- Experience lower repair costs because you’ll always have new cars covered under the factory warranty.
- Make sure you take care of your car as wear, tear and mileage can add to your lease.
- Less liability which is perfect if you’re an outdoorsy car owner. Don’t worry about getting sand and dirt in your car on your adventures.
- No mileage restraint, so you can plan your drive home without worrying about the distance.
- If you’re an investor, then once you pay off the car, it’s yours. No more monthly payments.
- You’re not locked into a contract so you can sell your car anytime.